Makes 12 Muffins
- 1/4 Head of Cauliflower (I used one head of cauliflower because It was REALLY small!)
- 4 Free range eggs
- 125g Grated hard goats cheese
- 4 Spring onions, chopped
- 1 Pinch of sea salt
- 2 Pinches of cracked black pepper
- OPTIONAL – Chopped fresh parsley, sliced cherry tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Roughly chop the cauliflower and add to the food processor. Pulse to a finer crumb and tip into a medium size mixing bowl.
- Add the chopped spring onions, black pepper, sea salt and eggs to the cauliflower and whisk together with a fork.
- Add fresh herbs if using.
- Spoon the mixture into a 12 pan silicone muffin tray.
- If adding tomatoes, place them on top of each muffin once in the tray.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until lightly browned.