- 2 Tbsp. Chopped fresh Thyme
- 2-3 Sprigs of fresh Rosemary, stripped from the stalk and chopped
- 8-10 Chopped Black and Green Olives
- 1/4 Cup of chopped Sundried Tomatoes, about 10-12 pieces (from the deli counter – they are sweeter)
- 1/2 Grated Courgette (approx. 1 cup) – I use a food processor grater for this, when hand grated it turns out a bit wetter
- 2 Handfuls of Organic Watercress, chopped
- 75g Feta, crumbled
- 2 Cups of Almond flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 4 Eggs
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 cup of Light Olive Oil
- Heat the oven to 180°
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk the Eggs, add the Apple Cider Vinegar and Light Olive Oil.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ones and combine well.
- Place a silicone muffin tray onto a baking tray and spoon in the mixture.
- Bake at 180° for 15-20mins or until slightly browned