- 1 Packet of Merchant Gourment Super Seed Mix1/2 Red onion finely chopped
- 1/2 Red onion finely chopped
- 125g Shitake mushrooms finely chopped
- 3 leaves of Savoy cabbage finely chopped
- 2 Ramiro Red Peppers, chopped in half length ways with seeds removed
- 1-2 Cloves of Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil for frying and another tablespoon for the red pepper
- 2-3 Tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tsp Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tsp Sea salt
- 2 Pinches of black pepper
- 1 Handful of chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Handful parmesan shavings
- Heat the oven to 175°C
- Brush the peppers with olive oil and place cut side down on a non-stick baking tray. Roast for 15-20 minutes until cooked.
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a large frying pan and gently fry the onion for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the chopped shitake mushrooms and fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add the chopped cabbage along with the apple cider vinegar, gently fry for another few minutes or until it’s all cooked through.
- Heat the packet of Merchant Gourmet super seed mix as per instructions and tip the mix into the pan.
- Add the garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste, cook for a minute or so.
- Add the Parmesan shavings and stir.
- Chop the roasted red peppers and add to the pan along with the chopped fresh herbs.
Serve with a green salad or use to stuff Peppers, Squashes or Courgettes.